Microsoft VBScript runtime error workaround??

From: Rama S Khalsa <rama_at_kundaliniyoga.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:19:57 -0800

I am trying to simulate a post to access the site: http://game.marketwatch.com/Home/Logon.asp?redir=/MyAccount/MyAccount.asp
I am using the command: curl -d "Username=****&Password=****" -L http://game.marketwatch.com/Home/Logon.asp?redir=/MyAccount/MyAccount.asp

The server replies with "Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' Type mismatch: 'Cint' "

The form looks like: *********
>>FORM name=form1 onsubmit="return validate(this);" action=Logon.asp?mode=1 method=post>
>>INPUT type=hidden value=/MyAccount/MyAccount.asp name=redir
>>INPUT maxLength=30 size=15 name=Username>
>>INPUT type=password maxLength=20 size=15 name=Password>
>>INPUT type=submit value="Log On" name=Login>

Any Idea what needs to be done to work around this? I imagine I am not sending all the required data in the post to have the server respond favourably... I am running curl on windows me platform, curl version 7.9.6 (win32) libcurl 7.9.6 (OpenSSL 0.9.6b).

Thanks for your help..