RE: Microsoft VBScript runtime error workaround

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:42:06 -0500

It looks like you missed the "mode=1" argument. Also, the form technically places the "redir" parameter into the post data, rather than sending as part of the URL. So you might try this:

  curl -d "Username=****&Password=****" -d "redir=%2fMyAccount%2fMyAccount.asp"
  -L "http://game.marketwatch.com/Home/Logon.asp?mode=1"

(I apologize if this comes through wierd, since I'm sending from OWA, and can only send in HTML format...

- Kevin