RE: cURL 7.10.3 HTTP download and --location not working

From: Tony Blakie <Tony.Blakie_at_mi-services.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:56:17 -0000

Daniel,

Thanks for replying....

I'm very much new to using cURL (in fact I'd never heard of it until I began work on this project).

Can you explain a little further what you mean by it found no location header?

I've blindly played about with the location, header and referer switches but had no success. Searching the web hasn't come up with much in the way of specific examples of using this.....and the manual didn't really help either.

Thanks in advance.
Tony