Re: Unresolved external '_Curl_digest_cleanup' referenced from C:\.SRC\CURL-7.10.8\LIB\LIBCURL.LIB|url

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:21:28 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, James Clancy wrote:

> I finally got this working. If anyone needs this to work on Borland C++
> 5.5.1, I'm including the corrected make files below.

Thanks. We lack maintainers of these parts of the curl package so they
tend to always lag behind the rest of curl...

> I think the problem was that some of the *.c and *.obj files were left out
> of the Makefile.b32 and the Makefile.b32.resp files respectfully. (Do a
> diff against the originals if you want to see this difference.) Also, I
> don't think the ws2_32.lib file was being linked into the final build.
> Anyway, it seems to be working.

The best way for you to provide fixes for files in the curl package is by
mailing us diffs (diff -u output) instead of the entire files. It makes it
easier for the person(s) who get to apply the changes.

Uh, and if I may ask, please 'attach' the diffs/files in your mail, as it
makes it less likely that any mail system between your end and my end messes
up the white spaces, wraps lines or whatever that might happen when you simply
insert the text into the mail body.

> Next, I'm going to try to build with ssl. I know there are binaries out
> there, but where's the fun in that?

That's my spirit! ;-)

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]