Re: Multiple file uploading, delay problems

From: Jari-Petteri Korkiakoski <jpk_at_stc.cx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:55:19 +0200 (EET)

> Good-behaving receiving ends only assume chunked encoding if there's a header
> in the request saying it is chunked... :-)

True :-), unfortunately I don't have a chance to change the behaviour of
the receiving end.

> > Actually I ran the command with trace enabled and it seems that the --header
> > (or -H) option is not working correctly, since in the trace it says it
> > actually tries to connect to a host named chunked :-).
>
> That indicates that you didn't put quotes around the argument properly so the
> space was treated as a separator and not part of the header string. Then the
> 'chunked' part is believed to be a URL.

The quotes are as in the first post of this thread, to me it looks like
they are like they should be, am I mistaken?

Having problems compiling the newest version, since we don't seem to have
proper ANSI compiler for HP-UX here. Anyone want to send me a statically
linked binary for HP-UX 11.00? :-)

- Petteri