Re: Multiple file uploading, delay problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:26:43 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Jari-Petteri Korkiakoski wrote:

> The receiving end uses chunked encoding, so we should as well.

Good-behaving receiving ends only assume chunked encoding if there's a header
in the request saying it is chunked... :-)

> Actually I ran the command with trace enabled and it seems that the --header
> (or -H) option is not working correctly, since in the trace it says it
> actually tries to connect to a host named chunked :-).

That indicates that you didn't put quotes around the argument properly so the
space was treated as a separator and not part of the header string. Then the
'chunked' part is believed to be a URL.

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]