new user question

From: Tony Caduto <tony.caduto_at_amsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:30:02 -0600

Hi,
First what a great program :-)

I downloaded the win32 version from 11/3 (native) and it works great, except I
was wondering how I can read commands in from a file so I don't have a huge
command line?

I tried the --config option, but it does not seem to work.

I tried the following.

curl --config c:\myconfig.txt https://mywebserver.com/cgi-bin/upload

in the config file I have

-F "file=@c:\junk.txt"
-F "user=tony"
-F "pass=1234567"

This all works if I do it all from the command line.

Any help on setting up a working config file would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony