Re: Compiling on HP-UX 11.11 w/o ANSI Compiler

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:11:21 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Ray DeGennaro at Eaglerock IS wrote:

> Is there a ./configure option, or flags that I can add to the make file that
> will allow cURL to be built on an HP-UX 11.11 system with the default,
> non-ANSII compiler?

There is no "ansi2kr" stuff or similar in curl, no. You'll need an ANSI
compiler to build curl (unless you add this ability yourself).

However, since you don't seem to be a developer (based on your lack of an ANSI
compiler), you could opt to go download a pre-built curl binary for HP-UX. Our
friends at thewrittenword.com have one here:

ftp://ftp.thewrittenword.com/packages/by-name/curl-7.10.4/hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.11/