Segmentaion Faults!

From: jna <jna_at_tcpbbs.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:58:08 -0500

Help! I have installed all versions of curl 10.2 and lower on my slackware 2.2.19 system. I have tried all those version because none of them work properly. Everything compiles and installs just fine, but when I issue a simple command such as curl http://www.google.com I get a seg fault. Now if I use curl http://216.239.39.99 it works just fine. I am trying to use a perl wrapper for linkpoint api that needs curl 10.2 or lower in order to work and it doesnt because curl is broken on my system? What can I do and why is this not working right?

Thanks,
John