Re: Probs with client certificates

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:50:08 +0200

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:11:10PM +0200, Georg Horn wrote:

> i have a problem with a webserver that requires a client certificate:
> [...]

Ok, i dived deeper into this stuff, and found out that probably the
CA certificate was missing. I obtained the CA certificate, and using
"openssl s_client" i can connect to the server and fetch an URL (see
attached logfile). But with curl, i still fail, even using the -k option:

    $ curl-7.10.7/src/curl -debug -v --cert mgb2003.pem --cacert \
        postbank-komplett.pem -k https://www2.postbank-banking.de/xmlapi/OB
    * About to connect() to www2.postbank-banking.de:443
    * Connected to www2.postbank-banking.de (62.180.72.66) port 443