Re: cURL not recive document via HTTP, but IE6 recive

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 00:54:30 -0500

I can confirm that. I recently had the exact same problem - curl
returned nothing, but there was no error code set, so presumably the
curl/server interaction went off perfectly, but the target server simply
sent back zero bytes. I was confused for a while, because browsers
would consistently return at least the body open and close tags.

Ralph