Re: cURL not recive document via HTTP, but IE6 recive

From: Ufuk Kayserilioglu <groups_at_paralaus.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:17:18 +0300

Hi there,

What happens is that the server returns no data (which is what you see with curl) and IE6 generates
a blank page with the source you have pasted below just to be able to show a blank page. Similarly,
the behaviour of Mozilla Firebird is to generate:

for the same page.

Thus the behaviour of curl is the correct one because the remote side sends nothing.

Greets,

Ufuk