CURLOPT_COOKIE : problem to reset to NULL ?

From: Vincent BRONNER <vbr_at_sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:07:23 +0200

Hello,

I'm using libcurl 7.10.5 and I have a problem with the CURLOPT_COOKIE
option.
When I set this option with any cookie string, everything works fine.
But if I try to set it to NULL to disable cookie sending, the last
configured cookie is still sent (I can see it in verbose informations).
It seems that setting CURLOPT_COOKIE to NULL does not work.

As I searched in libcurl source files, I found in "http.c" file in
"Curl_http" source lines that "conn->allocptr.cookie" gets freed only if
"data->set.cookie" is not NULL. But I may be wrong...

Thanks for any help.

Vincent