Re: Perl www::curl quite uneasy

From: Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:39:45 +0200

Le dimanche, 14 sep 2003, à 14:00 Europe/Paris, Daniel Stenberg a écrit
:

> All the tests it could run, ran OK. This is perfectly acceptable.
Good :-)

Trouble is that I have quite a few versions of curl now on my disk. And
maybe the cpan one is not the better one ?

> curl-config has no -o option.
It was an exemple copied from somewhere I do not remember, probably I
lost something in copy/paste..
something tried desesperatly at the end of the day ..

I think my troubles are also coming from the use of cpan Curl::easy
module. So I will get back to there first and look what's going badly.

I'll came back later with a clearer mind about that.

thanks

laurent