SELECT MULTIPLE in HTML form

From: John Christopher <john_christopher1997_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have an HTML form that looks something like this:

<form method="POST" action="myscript.php">
<option>London
<option>Paris
<option>Frankfurt
<option>Tokyo
<option>New York
<option>Sydney
</select>
</form>

If I wanted to use CURL to send the script "David" in the "name"
field and "Frankfurt" in the "city" field, I would do this:

curl -d "name=David&city=Frankfurt" www.mysite.com/myscript.php

or

curl -d "name=David" -d "city=Frankfurt" www.mysite.com/myscript.php

Since the "city" field is specified as SELECT MULTIPLE, I should be
able to select more than one city. How would I change the CURL command
line to send London, Paris, and New York in the "city" field?

Note that I am sending the form variables to a PHP script.

Thank you.