RE: cURL, certificates and HTTPS Post

From: Webmaster Office2Office <webmaster_at_office2office.biz>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:21:58 +0100

Thanks

I looked at that and saw GET and thought - perhaps that doesn't apply as I'm
POSTing.
Is there anywhere that gives simple (and I mean very simple) instructions on
how to create a PEM file?

Regards,

Richard

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.