RE: cURL in Windows 98?

From: Howell, Andrew <andrew.howell_at_moeller.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:32:22 +0100

Name resolution occurs by DNS; are you sure TCP/IP is configured correctly
on the computer?

what does

ping http://www.yahoo.com

show? A similar message or do you get responses?

Andrew Howell

The contents of this email may be priviledged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor copied in any way. If received in error, please advise the sender, then delete it from your system.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.