Large file support

From: Vladimír Třebický <trebicky_at_xhost.cz>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:38:37 +0200

Hi,

   I'd like to ask in which state the large file support is? My curl
   compiled (I think) with this support but when I try to upload a
   3.7GB file via ftp, it says it cannot open the file.

   Is there any distinct way to determine, wheter curl is configured
   to compile with large file support (something like #define
   HAVE_LARGEFILES)?

   Can we expect debugging this problem in some of next versions? ;-)

--
Thank you,
 Vladimír Třebický mailto:trebicky_at_xhost.cz