perl libcurl using CURLOPT_QUOTE

From: Miguel Laborde <Miguel.Laborde_at_qlogitek.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:22:38 -0400

Hello all,

        I'm having trouble finding the matching perl command for the equivalent of curl_slist_append as in C. I just want to create a list of commands for my ftp connection that will be run before any transfers.

        Farthermore, I can establish ftp connections fine but I want to do ftps. Is there any command i have to pass to curl first, aside from just changing the port to 990?

        Thanks!