Uploading multiple files to FTP server using curl command line

From: saratchandra kongara <skongara_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Is there a way to upload multiple files to a FTP
server using the curl command. I want curl to reuse
the same connection so the uploads will be faster.

The -T/--upload-file option only supports one file at
a time.

Is there a command line option that allows me to list
multiple source files (on the local machine) and
corresponding destination paths (on the FTP server).
Thanks.

Regards
Sarat