Re: curl-7.10.6-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:12:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Juan F. Codagnone wrote:

> The attached patch fixs some compiling issues using Makefile.vc6. (at least
> CFG=release)

Thanks!

... that builds without SSL, right? I noticed you didn't add the http_ntlm.c
file, which has the NTLM code which depends on the presense of OpenSSL...

> The project (curlib.dsp) is still broken because i don't know how to tell
> msvc to compile a .c.cvs file.

You don't. You rename the file named "*.cvs" to what it should be called, in
this case "getdate.c.cvs" should become "getdate.c". The same operation can be
done on the hugehelp.c.cvs file in the src/ directory.

I also noticed that you suffered from the missing lib/ca-bundle.h file, which
also wasn't present in CVS but is generated by the configure script (and a
default one is generated and included when I create release archives). I've
now added a safe default one to CVS.

> Why don't you just ship getdate.c in the cvs?

Because it is generated from the getdate.y file, and having generated files
present in CVS only causes grief in the long run.