Re: Building curl-7.10.6-pre4 under win32 VC6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:29:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, SM wrote:

> Line 40 of curl.h uses <sys/time.h> instead of <time.h> which win32 expects.
> The library builds under win32 after line 40 is changed.

Right, I just posted to the libcurl list about my changes there.

> Is zlib a requirement to build cURL? That breaks the command line build if
> the path to the zlib lib and include is not specified.

zlib is not a requirement, but it is a recommended add-on.

Didn't you need to edit any makefiles/project files? I've added several source
files to the curl build recently and the windows makefiles/project files
aren't updated to reflect that...