Re: curl help in usage

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:17:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Ayaz Haniffa wrote:

> Please help. I have been trying to use curl to get links down from this
> website but have been unsuccesful. Can someone tell me if I am doing
> anything wrong? Thanks in advance.

We got your previous mail too. There's no need to send multiple ones.

Your command line looks fine. What happens when you say it doesn't work? Have
you tried capturing your favourite web browser's post to see how it differs?
Perhaps they require a cookie, perhaps they check the referer field or even
check the user-agent one...

There are so many possible sources of failure we canot tell you what it is
based on this input.