curl help in usage

From: Ayaz Haniffa <ayaz_haniffa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Please help. I have been trying to use curl to get links down from this website but have been unsuccesful. Can someone tell me if I am doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance.

The website I am trying to get the links from is:

http://www.dcbar.org/for_lawyers/courts/court_of_appeals/opinions.cfm

I do curl as in:

curl -d "month=06&year=2003&submit=Submit" http://www.dcbar.org/for_lawyers/courts/court_of_appeals/opinionsResults.cfm

However I am unable to get the links. Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

The form looks like this:

<FORM action="opinionsResults.cfm" method="post">

<b>Opinions in PDF Format</b>

<select class="content" name="month">

<option value="01" >January</option>

<option value="02" >February</option>

<option value="03" >March</option>

<option value="04" >April</option>

<option value="05" >May</option>

<option value="06" selected>June</option>

<option value="07" >July</option>

<option value="08" >August</option>

<option value="09" >September</option>

<option value="10" >October</option>

<option value="11" >November</option>

<option value="12" >December</option>

</select>

<input class="content" type="text" name="year" size="4" maxlength="4" value="2003">

<INPUT class="content" name="submit" type="submit" value="Submit">

</DIV>

</form>

Ayaz