cURL 7.10.6-pre3 lib/transfer.c does NOT compile

From: IIDA Yosiaki <iida_at_ring.gr.jp>
Date: 20 Jun 2003 23:53:14 +0900

Hello, maintainer.
Thanks for making cURL as free software.

I see that cURL 7.10.6-pre3 lib/transfer.c does not compile
with GCC 3.3 on sparc-sun-solaris2.8.
Both 7.10.5 and 7.10.6-pre2 seems fine.

Compiler barfs that:
|../srcdir/lib/transfer.c:752: error: parse error before "else"

while around about line 752, it reads that:
| /* pass all white spaces */
| while(*start && isspace((int)*start))
| start++;
|
|#ifdef GSSAPI
|#endif
|#ifdef USE_SSLEAY
| /* NTLM support requires the SSL crypto libs */
| else if(checkprefix("NTLM", start)) {
which is syntax error when:
  GSSAPI is undefined
and
  USE_SSLEAY is defined.

I guess that you may move "else" at the end of #ifdef GSSAPI stuff,
so that #ifdef USE_SSLEAY begins with "if".

I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks again.

--
  iida