Re: META TAG is not received?

From: Rudy Koento <rudy_koento_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 May 2003, Rudy Koento wrote:
>
> > I'm sure it was ok yesterday, but it's still the
> same now!?!? Don't tell me
> > I'm hallucinating... :P
> >
> > I've tried to use 7.10.5 and 7.10.4. Both are
> giving me "Empty reply" when
> > ngrep shows that there's a reply from the server
> (a META REFRESH tag).
>
> Still on Linux?

Yes, on Linux RedHat 8.0 but I've updated curl to
7.10.5 compiled from source).

> Are you using a proxy? Can you show us an example
> public URL that makes this
> happen for you?
>
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- curl: been grokking URLs since
> 1998

I'm not using a proxy and I don't have a public URL
for this. It's actually an SMC barricade broadband
router (SMC7004ABR) :(

Is there anyway I can debug this? As I mention
before, the difference is that this SMC router doesn't
return HTTP header. Instead it only return raw html.