remove

From: Christophe PIN <christophe_at_centralweb.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:27:04 +0200

-----Message d'origine-----
De : curl-users-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:curl-users-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net]De la part de
SourceForge.net
Envoyé : jeudi 22 mai 2003 18:21
À : noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Objet : [ curl-Bugs-741841 ] SOCKS5 proxy and user authentication

Bugs item #741841, was opened at 2003-05-22 09:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=741841&group_id
=976

Category: libcurl
Group: wrong behaviour

Initial Comment:

I am using the libcurl version 7.10.3 on solaris

When I tried to connect to a SOCKS5 proxy using libcurl, got an error saying
'User was rejected by
SOCKS5 Server(1,0)' . Then I went through the url.c file and found one bug
in the 'handleSock5Proxy'
function, the bug is in checking the subnegotiation version of the server
response, the version will be 1
and current code is checking for 5 and returning with the above error
message.

I hope this error will be corrected in the next version

regards,
Jis