Re: A note of thanks ...

From: z <admin_at_newbabynews.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:01:52 -0700

On Wed, 7 May 2003 10:38:08 -0500, Carter Harris wrote:
>I recently started using cURL to access a secure server and download
>report file. It worked without a hitch. Great program!

ya Sorry if this is more list noise, but I signed up thinking i'd
need to bug you guys about things as I built a system that uses curl
to grab some stuff over https.

Well it worked just like it said it would in the docs and i've never
had problem 1 with it (well that's not true, but it was my fault not
curls).

cheers for all your hard work !!!!

-z

--
z, admin_at_newbabynews.net on 05/07/2003
www.enterpriselinuxforum.com