Found out why the 60K request is failing but unsure how to fix it

From: M D <booomer10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. I found out why it is failing. Not sure how to
fix it.

In the 60k of XML string there are tag values like
"<movie>The King &amp; I</movie>"

When the the string hits the server it is truncated to
"<movie>The King " and it fails with an invalid XML
error.

The documentation suggests that specifing
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE will allow for binary data.

  ~~~

I also tried specifying this in the header:

        headers = curl_slist_append(headers, "Content-Type:
text/xml");
        curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,
headers);

The server didn't recognize any parms being sent when
I put that in.

   ~~~

Btw, if I replace the "&amp;" with "" it works (but
this is not what we want)

   ~~~

(I am using curl-7.10.3.tar for windows, running a MS
visual C++ program on W2K)

Thanks.