RE: LibTool 1.5 time ?

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:07:11 -0400

Woo-Hoo! This finally works OOTB again.

FYI - there are a bunch of tests that don't work now, but I'd be surprised if they have anything to do with the new libtool. I do not have time right now to look into them in depth though.

TESTDONE: 88 tests out of 100 reported OK: 88%
TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 102 103 106 110 120 121 124 126 127 136 137 1
39
TESTINFO: 16 tests were skipped due to restraints

Thanks Daniel!
- Kevin