Re: curl over an ftp proxy?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:22:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Philip Newton wrote:

> > PASV
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Gah! Nasty thing indeed. Can you produce a stack trace out of this for us?

> On the other hand, it would be nice to hide such variables in ~/.curlrc
> rather than having to type it in by hand all the time.

I understand that. I certainly wouldn't mind getting this supported.

> I could download the source code and have a look, I suppose. Not knowing
> the code, I don't know how easy or hard adding such a thing would be. I'll
> have a look.

We could start with getting the work-around to work, then we can work on
adding options that would move around the input data so that they act as
you'd want.