curl with IBM websphere

From: Ramon Gabarró <ramon_at_web-factory.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:47:18 +0200

Hi,
I send a SOAP request to websphere with a apache front-end from a
command line and a php script.
In both cases, if I send the soap message via https, websphere respond
the data correctly, but if I send the message via https with the same
parameters except the http(s) and port, I recive a simple "400 Invalid
request ".

this run ok :

curl -H "SoapAction: /some/path/action" -H "Content-type: text/xml" -d
"<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://sc.....</SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>"
http://some.url.com:9080/path/to/service

this not run :

curl -k -H "SoapAction: /some/path/action" -H "Content-type: text/xml"
-d "<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV='http://sc.....</SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>"
https://some.url.com:9084/path/to/service

The -k option is for the test ceritficate installel in server.

The same comand line over other https soap server, such as a nuSOAP,
run prefectly.

Any suggestion ?

Ramon
ramon_at_web-factory.com