Re: Regarding cURL command line tool

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:04:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Sumedha Dhopeshwarkar wrote:

> I want to develop a cross-platform library of api for https. cURL seems to
> be a good option for it.

It isn't only an option. It *is* a cross-platform library of api for https
(and a few other protocols as well).

Point your browser here => http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

I would also suggest that if you want more tech talk and library details, you
subscribe to the libcurl mailing list and take it there.

> To understand the cURL code, I want to install the Win-32 IDE-style
> version. But there are no instructions as to how to build it with SSL
> support.

No instructions? Did you read the docs/INSTALL file?

> Could you please let me know as to where can I find the instructions?

In the source archive, the docs directory!

There's even a MSVC-style project file in the archive for that kind of
people.