-k !

From: Jill Tovey <jill.tovey_at_bigbluedoor.com>
Date: 09 Apr 2003 18:48:32 +0100

Hi everyone

Some of you may remember,

I am at the sensor console for snort

(https://localhost/snortcenter/sensor.php)

and I get the certificate error

(curl: (35) SSL: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed)

Now,

I want to just get rid of this need for a certificate because creating
them myself and adding them to httpd.conf etc just does not seem to be
working.

so if i type

curl -k https://localhost/snortcenter/sensor.php

it returns Loading Page...<p><font size="1">Or click <a
href="login.php">here</a> if page does not change.</font>[root_at_xx bin]#

so that seems to have gone well right?

So why is it, when I return to the sensor.php page, it still shows this
certificate error??