[cUrl] help for http request when using cUrl

From: ¹Ú³²±Ô <nams_at_kppinc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:35:41 +0900

Hi. I have used cURL well.

When using cURL, I can get Http Header from response like this :

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 04:56:25 GMT

But, some Http Header from response don't have some fields like File-Length, Last-Modified. I want to know is how cURL sends request. Does it send request with "File-Length, Last-Modified" WANTED?

Regards from Nams.