Re: curl: (35) SSL: error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

From: Carl Youngblood <carl_at_youngbloods.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:28:27 -0600

I have visited sites with valid certificates that still give me this error.
In other words, both my browsers (phoenix and IE) don't complain about the
certs because they are issued by a trusted authority. Apparently curl
doesn't trust all of the authorities that normal browsers do. Or is there
some other reason why this happens?

Thanks,
Carl Youngblood

> > Renamed ssleay32.dll as ssleay32_dll.bak and copied libssl32.dll to
> > ssleay32.dll in \windows\system32\ directory, based on comment in
README.