Re: Build problems on AIX with fd_set (maybe net/if.h too)?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:41:45 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Ray DeGennaro at Eaglerock IS wrote:

> The problem that I get is a parse error with fd_set. Please see the
> complete error [1] at the bottom.

Can you figure out which include file you need to include to get this fd_set
stuff working?

'man select' should probably mention them.

Then try adding those to curl/multi.h (and to lib/urldata.h and ...) and see
if that helps.

> The client site has gcc version 2.7.2.2. Maybe a compiler update (if I'm
> allowed) and a recompile of m4, automake and autoconf followed by a clean
> ./configure and make of cURL might do the trick?

Hardly. This is header-related and I doubt those updates would make a
difference.