Re: non-SSL redhat RPMS?

From: tengel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:29:48 -0800

...which makes me think -- what percentage of the non-SSL downloads are because the user is confused and doesn't know which one they need? Or perchance just don't know the difference between SSL/non and choose the more standardly-named one? *Or*, think that -ssl doesn't do normal http?

Not that I have answers to any of that. ;)

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207