Re: Cookies!!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:16:36 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, rahul hampole wrote:

> I dont quite follow you. I ran the curl request and recieved a file which
> has the first part similar to what I am supposed to get than there are
> calls to javascript functions which crash konqueror and galoen. My cookie
> jar file has session ID details. I really dont have any link to follow.

Then I suggest you install a network analyzer/snooper/sniffer and you do this
operation with your favourite non-crashing browser. With all the HTTP-traffic
recorded, you can then later replay all the requests using a set of
handicrafted curl command lines.

It might take some time and some effort, but it's probably completely
possible. I've done operations such as this myself numerous times.