Re: Cookies!!

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:21:01 -0600

I realize this may be mildly heretical, but how about using wget to fetch the final page? It will happily grab the page and everything referenced on the page. According to the man page, you can feed it a cookie file too...

No, I haven't tried it - I've just received email asking me to set up monitoring on 79 web servers, so my night's shot already... :)

Ralph Mitchell