cURL/Big Brother / Https Content

From: Rich Lichvar <rlichvar_at_knowledgemax.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:48:50 -0500

For Ralph Mitchell or anyone else who uses cURL for http/https monitoring in
Big Brother: do any of you have a script which uses cURL to fetch content
from an https web page? I'm trying to monitor a blank page situation on an
https site using the cont (or cont2) script from deadcat. All I get is the
standard https connectivity check rather than a check for the string I'm
trying to fetch on the page. (Can't fetch the string? Blank page!)

RichLich