Trouble with posting xml to windows server

From: Petter Jönsson <petterj_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:28:27 +0100

I am new to all this so I am not sure if I have overlooked something
simple or trying to do something impossible.

I am trying to communicate with an asp server that expects to get xml
files posted to it and respond with xml content. The windows
application that I am trying to mimic does this with an MS
ServerXMLHTTP object.
I have tried to use

curl -F "filename=@test.xml" "http://www.xxxxxxx.com/test.asp"

but it seems that the server is expecting to only get the file content:

instead of:

--curlEtizwpuPcl6rIhGH0dSjgZe/MVq

--curlEtizwpuPcl6rIhGH0dSjgZe/MVq--

that is what curl sends.
Is there some other encoding than multipart/form-data that I should use?

/Petter