RE: Error about chunky parser

From: Brad Settlemyer <bws_at_strongholdtech.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:12:23 -0500

With the help of a guy at work, I've been able to use telnet to simulate a
correct post to this ip and port, and I think Curl must be being very picky
about something.

The connection is not sending a NULL to indicate the end of the chunked
response, rather it is simply closing the connection. According to my
coworker, this corresponds to the rfc and is allowable. Can someone help me
configure CURL to work with this type of response as well (chunked and
terminated by a closed connection).

Thanks,
Brad