Error about chunky parser

From: Brad Settlemyer <bws_at_strongholdtech.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:23:20 -0500

Hello,

  I'm trying to use the curl command line tool to diagnose a problem I am
having from libCurl. When using the following curl command:

curl --connect-timeout 60 --max-time 300 --no-buffer --data-binary "$data"
ip:port

I receive the following error:

curl: (56) Received problem in the chunky parser

The connection to the ip is slow, and I am receiving a slew of data, so I
set the timeouts, but curl doesn't seem to be failing due to my timeout
settings. Could someone please explain exactly what seems to be the
matter. I've reproduced this with curl 7.9.8 and curl 7.10.3 (latest).

Thanks for any assistance,

--
Brad Settlemyer / Software Developer
Stronghold Technologies