Have a problem with session expiry and scripting!

From: rahul hampole <hampole_at_usc.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:27:58 -0800

Hi
I have two problems
1.
I have used curl to query the orbitz webpage. It retrievs the results properly and stores them in a web page. I parse this web page and run curl again on a link on this page. It then retrives a webpage which says that my session has expired and to reenter my search.

Specifically, when i search for a flight orbitz displays only some results and there is a link at the bottom of the page for all the results. I would like to retrive the page from this link. It works fine from my browser. I have enabled cookie support in the curl string so please suggest what changes have to be made for sessions.
2. I ran a curl request for expedia.com and it keeps moving onto a new page with the -L feature. When i copied the same get request string to the browser it works fine. The page finally recived by curl says my browser does not support scripts. How do i go about this problem. I have enabled cookie support.

Please do reply at the earliest.
Thank You
Rahul
PS: It is my belief that Curl is the best thing that has come along since perl and together they make an awesome pair.