Re[2]: keep-alive HTTP session

From: dody suria wijaya <failco_at_cbn.net.id>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:27:12 +0700

>> Also the second url should be a get request and it is sent as a post (due
>> to the first request I guess).
DS> curl has no ability to first POST and then GET using one single command line.

HTTP/1.1 describe that URLs with same hostname, client is allowed
to send multiple request message one after another, without having to
wait for each request's response.

I wonder which behaviour curl do for multiple URLs with same hostname?

 1- send, send, wait response, wait response

 2- Or send, wait response, send, wait response

--
 dody suria wijaya