Re: keep-alive HTTP session

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:41:36 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, shlomit lisser wrote:

> If I understand correctly from recent posting, keep-alive option will not
> work using the command line tool of curl?

You must be confusing things, or the posting you refer to must've mentioned
something more specific than just this.

There is no keep-alive option in curl. Curl will always keep connections
alive by default.

> --> curl -i -o tmp.tmp --cacert ..... -H Proxy-Connection:
> keep-alive one-url another-url
>
> will not work?

That header is not a RFC2616 header. curl will do persistent connections
without that header-fiddling attempt, if the URLs are from the same site(s).