RE: Using -I to find a file size on FTP server.

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:47:49 -0500

Forwarded to the curl mailing list for more eyes to see...

I tried this on win32, and get nothing in my trace file for the invalid request. It does crash though...

The only debugger I have setup right now is for cygwin, and this command doesn't crash under cygwin (though it also doesn't return valid data:

 $ /usr/bin/curl -I ftp://ftp.winzip.com/winzip81.bin
 Last-Modified: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 23:59:59

--Kevin