Re: problem with POST on Redirecting!

From: Sanjeev <sunaditya1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:56:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sir!
> I'd recommend you to take libcurl development
talk over to the curl-library
> list where you'll find many other libcurl-using
developers. This reply is
> cc'ed over there.

   Ok Sir! Thankyou! I joined the group!. I'm facing a
problem and just posted it there!

> I don't believe you're right when saying this.
Can you post a VERBOSE or
> DEBUGFUNCTION output that proves this?

> libcurl doesn't strip anything. It sends whatever
you tell it to send.

> I do however find it very unlikely that you
should put the whole POST data
> within double quotes the way you do. Why does
your string begin and end with
> \" ?

   Yes, Sir It is working fine now. As you said, i
removed \" and it is
   working without any problem.

> Why do you convert them like that? The data you
send in a POST is supposed to
> be URL-encoded in case they can't be sent as-is.

> ' should become %27 and " should become %22 if
you don't want to send them.

   The problem is, this data is inserted into mysql
database by the web page..
   where i'm getting SOMETIMES an error with
occasional \' . As i couldn't spare
   that time on debugging the process, fro now i'm
using the strchr to replace
   those \' .

> Of course. Make a write callback that receives
all data instead of the
> default, and then don't do anything in the
callback except return the correct
> value back to libcurl.

   Thank You sir! Initially struggled to understand
the write callback high level complex code
   from your given example files in the distro, But
now somehow I could manage to use is
   effectively.

 Bye
 sanjeev.