Re: problem with POST on Redirecting!

From: Sanjeev <sunaditya1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:36:19 -0800 (PST)

> > I have Attached 3 files to this mail::
>
> [those were not included in the mail that reached
> the list]

There is a problem with my yahoo mailbox thru which
i couldn't send attachments.

> If you want to succeed with this, this is my advice
> on how to proceed:
>
> 1. Record a full session with a network analyzer
> when you do this with your
> browser. You should see a bunch of HTTP requests
> and replies.
>
> 2. Based on the recording, you make sure you repeat
> the operations as closely
> as possible using curl.

Sure Sir! I will try these Options! I dont have any
idea of this network analyzer! But i will check it!

> If you still want our help, you need to take this
> issue one step back and:
>
> 1. Keep everything on this list, not to my personal
> email. I am not a private
> support person. (Unless you feel like paying for
> my help.)

Sorry! Once Again sir! As I said the problem with
yahoo
mailbox and its attachments, And since i caanot use
another account for sending to mailing list other than
subscribing with that ID also, i thought may be i can
send those attachment to your private id. I'm
extremely sorry sir!

> 2. Show us the HTML of the form you're trying to
> automaticly login to. I very
> much suspect you have ignored some hidden input
> fields or similar.

This in fact is a php file which has so many variables

coming from other pages. So i thought this wouldn't be
of any help! even i have to keep in mind my company's
privacy!

> 3. Don't assume we understand what you're saying
> without clearly detailing
> what you do, on what URL, what it does, what you
> thought it would do etc.

I agree with you sir.

( I dont know whether this particular mail should go
to your personal ID or Mailing list, as it is noway
related to the topic and seemed more of as a personal
mail ;-) )

Bye
Sanjeev